jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Bologna" <alessandro.bolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Script to Map a WebDav Folder
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:28:34 GMT
If you are using port 80, you can just use

net use x: http://server/dav/default (or whatever else is your dav server url).
This effectively mounts as dav resource as a drive.
Look for "webdav mini redirector" in google for more info and issues
related to the windows implementation (for instance here
http://barracudaserver.com/products/BarracudaDrive/tutorials/mapping_windows_drive.lsp).

The other implementation available in Windows (web folders) is
probably scriptable as well, but I don't know how to.

Alessandro