jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Dean Jones" <dean.m.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject NodeState references inexistent parent id
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 14:46:24 GMT
Hello folks,

I'm occasionally getting the following error from Jackrabbit when
starting our app:

13:30:36,555 ERROR BundleDbPersistenceManager:750 - NodeState
deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe references inexistent parent id
deadbeef-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe

which appears to mean that the "jcr:versionStorage" node cannot find
the "/jcr:system" node. I can find only one other report of this issue
on the mailing list (which didn't seem to be resolved) so it doesn't
seem to be a widespread problem. This leads me to suspect it's
something to do with the way we have Jackrabbit configured. We're
using the BundleDbPersistanceManager on top of the DbFileSystem. We
have configured different schema object prefixes for the workspace and
versioning PersistanceManagers, but the same schema object prefix for
the DbFileSystems - see attached extract of repository.xml file. Is
this the right way to set things up, or does the version store require
its own file system?

Thanks,

Dean.