jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Martin Zdila <m.zd...@mwaysolutions.com>
Subject Re: LIMIT in SQL queries
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:31:22 GMT
hi brett

final Query query = session.getWorkspace().getQueryManager().createQuery(queryString, Query.XPATH);
((QueryImpl) query).setLimit(limit);
((QueryImpl) query).setOffset(offset);
final QueryResult queryResult = query.execute();
final long totalSize = ((QueryResultImpl) queryResult).getTotalSize();

cu

--
Martin Zdila
CTO