jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alex Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua>
Subject Re: Namespaces in Jackrabbit
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:57:47 GMT
Tuesday 18 March 2008 00:33:58 Karianne Berg написав:
> Hello list,
>

> My application uses XML as a data format internally, and some of this XML
> has namespaces. In the XML library I use (JDOM), I can get an element's
> namespace by calling the getNamespace() method on the element. Is there any
> way to do this on a JCR node, or do I have to extract it from the node name
> by using substring operations? The latter seems a bit unnecessary , but I
> haven't found any method that does this for me on the Node interface. Can
> anyone enlighten me on this subject?

How do you store your XML in jackrabbit? In my application I store/retreive XML by import/export
operations in DocumentView mode
and it was necessary to register XML namespaces for SAX event handlers to put real XML datatypes
in JCR by implementing
com.sun.xml.bind.marshaller.NamespacePrefixMapper;

--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE