jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "David Nuescheler" <da...@day.com>
Subject Re: Can I export / import version history?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:07:21 GMT
hi paco,

i think the version history is not affected if you make changes
to your node types.

generally the version store is implemented as a workspace so you can
just copy the version store on to your new repository, but you need
to make sure that the uuid's (and version property) of the nodes in
your workspace(s) are preserved so they match the uuid's in the
version store. i would probably use a system view export to make
sure of that.

does that work for you?

regards,
david