jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sushil Vegad <vsus...@serebrum.com>
Subject Webdav AccessManager, canAccess(String workspaceName)
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:08:26 GMT

Hello,
We want to implement a custom access manager to check user permissions when
a user accesses the repository through Webdav. We wrote a class
MyAccessManager that implements
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.AccessManager and declared it in the
repository.xml

What I see is only three callback methods are getting called: init(AMContext
context), isGranted(ItemId id, int permissions) and close(). Also, init is
getting called twice (and sometimes even more) and isGranted is called
multiple times every time init is called.

checkPermission(ItemId id, int permissions) and canAccess(String
workspaceName) are not called at all. We were hoping to use canAccess to
check if the user has permission for the repository?

Am I missing something here? How can I authorize the user?

Thanks a lot,
Sushil