jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sgomez <sage...@gmail.com>
Subject OCM - Help with lazy loading using proxy=true
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 20:25:16 GMT

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to lazy load a collection mapped with the attribute proxy=true
but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe I haven't understood the concept of lazy
is called to retrieve the collection, but I can't find any sense in that.
I'd quote where I read it from but I can't find it right now and I'm in a
bit of a hurry. I'll follow up with the quote when I find it if someone
finds it appropriate.

The doubts that have rose since I tried using the lazy load are: What will
you get when calling ocm.getObject(path) on a path pointing to an object
with lazy loading collections? Will you get the object with it lists being
null? How do you test if the collections have been really lazy loaded if by
calling the getter you make the collections be fetched from the repository?

I hope I've explained myself well enough for someone to give me some
indications on how to implement this lazy loading.

Best regards.

Sebastian Gomez.