jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sgomez <sage...@gmail.com>
Subject OCM: InstantiationException: plz help
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:22:03 GMT

Hi.

I'm using XMLBeans to pass from XSD schemas to Java classes. I then persist
these XMLBeans into the OCM repository, but when I try to get them out, I
get an InstantiationException. My guess is that OCM is trying to instantiate
my classes using a constructor without parameters, but all XMLBean classes
have one parameter constructors like the following:

public XXXImpl(org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaType sType)
    {
        super(sType);
    }

How could I solve this problem? It's quite critical in my project. Hope
someone can help.

Best regards.

Sebastian Gomez.