jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sktkaur <sumanjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] jackrabbit-core 1.4.1 released
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:47:44 GMT

Hi,

   I am using jakarta slide,but now i want to shift to Jackrabbit with
Tomcat-5.0.28.
   For this i downloaded  binary components and have the following files:

1.jackrabbit-webdav-1.4.jar
2.jackrabbit-api-1.4.jar
3.jackrabbit-core-1.4.jar
4.jackrabbit-jcr-commons-1.4.jar
5.jackrabbit spi-1.4.jar
6.jackrabbit-spi-commons-1.4.jar
7.jackrabbit-text-extractors-1.4.jar
8.slf4j-api-1.3.0.jar
9.jackrabbit-jcr-rmi-1.4.jar
10.common-collection-3.1.jar
11.lucene-core-2.2.0.jar
12.derby-10.2.1.6.jar
13.concurrent-1.3.4.jar
14.common-httpclient-3.0.jar
15.common-codec-1.2.jar
16.jacrabbit-jcr-server-1.4.jar
17.jackrabbit-jcr-servlet-1.4.jar
18.jci104-over-slf4j-1.3.0.jar
19.junit-3.8.1.jar
20.log4j-1.2.13.jar
21.nekohtml-0.9.4.jar
22.pdfbox-0.6.4.jar
23.poi-2.5.1-final-20040804.jar
24.slf4j-log4j12-1.3.0.jar
25.tm-extractors-0.4.jar
26.xercesImpl-2.8.1.jar
27.xml-apis-1.3.03.jar
28.jcr-1.0.jar

in my
C:\jakarta-slide-2.1-tomcat-5.0.28\webapps\jackrabbit-webapp-1.4\WEB-INF\lib.
and also have placed the jcr-1.0.jar file in the shared classpath i.e.in
WEB-INF\lib and
jakarta-slide-2.1-tomcat-5.0.28\common\lib.
After this i took the WEB-INF\templates\bootstrap.properties file and stored
it inside a new folder named jackrabbit under
jakarta-slide-2.1-tomcat-5.0.28\webapps\jackrabbit-webapp-1.4,which contains
an empty workspace.xml file,a repository.xml file and a bootstrap.properties
file.

Now when i run my tomcat server i get an *ERROR*
RepositoryAccessServlet:Error while retrieving repository using JNDI
<name=jackrabbit.repository>:javax.naming.NameNotFoundException.
and an *INFO* RepositoryAccessServlet:Acquired repository via RMI.

After this when i run the
url:"http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-1.4/repository/default
its gives an authentication window for username and password.
What should i give there?
When i simply press ok it gives an exception

java.lang.NullPointerException

> org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.jcr.JcrDavException.<init>(JcrDavException.java:111)
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.simple.DavSessionProviderImpl.attachSession(DavSessionProviderImpl.java:99)
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.server.AbstractWebdavServlet.service(AbstractWebdavServlet.java:182)
> 	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)

Where i am wrong?
What have i missed?
what to do now?
How to work now?