jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sktkaur <sumanjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] jackrabbit-core 1.4.1 released
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:17:38 GMT

Hi,
   I didnt get the answer of my question.Please help me out.With the
exception by webdav

java.lang.NullPointerException

org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.jcr.JcrDavException.<init>(JcrDavException.java:111)

org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.simple.DavSessionProviderImpl.attachSession(DavSessionProviderImpl.java:99)

org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.server.AbstractWebdavServlet.service(AbstractWebdavServlet.java:182)

i am getting the error

*ERROR* RepositoryAccessServlet: Error while retrieving repo
sitory using JNDI (name=jackrabbit.repository):
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException.

Where is my mistake?What should i do now?How to proceed?
Somebody help me out by giving the answer.