jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sktkaur <sumanjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] jackrabbit-core 1.4.1 released
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:34:32 GMT

Hi,
  I acquired the repository through RMI.Now what to do next?
  When i use the
url="http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-1.4/repository/default"
  it asks for Username and password and i simply press ok and then
  it gives an exception as:

java.lang.NullPointerException

org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.jcr.JcrDavException.<init>(JcrDavException.java:111)

org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.simple.DavSessionProviderImpl.attachSession(DavSessionProviderImpl.java:99)

org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.server.AbstractWebdavServlet.service(AbstractWebdavServlet.java:182)

I want to know where i am wrong?
I want to develope a CMS for my work.
How to do that?