jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Peter Heß <peter.hess....@gbtec.de>
Subject Re: AW: Can't get CustomNode with XPATH
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:07:15 GMT

Hello!

The problem is comming back. It's allways the same situation. When I start a
query like "//element(*) I see all nodes. But when I try to access a custom
node like //element(*,my:customNodeType) or (select * from
my:customNodeType), nothing happens.

The resultset is empty. I have no idea what happens. Is it possible, that
there is something wrong in the repository setup? (I think of the search
index definition or something else?

When I start the repository with the jcrBrowser, the same reaktion. So in
this case theres no custum code of our api involved. This is the reason why
I'm thinking that the problem is in the cnd or in the repository
configuration.

Thanks for all help

Peter

Here's the current definition of the repository.xml and of the custom node
definition.

<Repository>
	<FileSystem
		class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

	</FileSystem>

	<Security appName="Jackrabbit">
		<AccessManager
			class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager" />
		<LoginModule
			class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">
		</LoginModule>

	</Security>

	<Workspaces rootPath="d:/opt/bicdocument/Lufthansa-Cargo"
		defaultWorkspace="workspaces" />
	<!-- Workspace configuration template -->
	<Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
		<FileSystem
			class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

		</FileSystem>

		<PersistenceManager
			class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager">

		</PersistenceManager>
		<SearchIndex

		</SearchIndex>
	</Workspace>

	<!--
		Search index for content that is shared repository wide
		(/jcr:system tree, contains mainly versions)
	-->
	<SearchIndex

	</SearchIndex>

	<Versioning rootPath="d:/opt/bicdocument/Lufthansa-Cargo/version">
		<FileSystem
			class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

		</FileSystem>
		<PersistenceManager
			class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager">

		</PersistenceManager>

	</Versioning>

</Repository>

<jcr='http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0'>
<nt='http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>
<mix='http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0'>
<bicdoc = 'http://www.gbtec.de/bicdocument/1.0'>
<lhc = 'http://www.gbtec.de/bicdocument/lhc/1.0'>

[bicdoc:extendedProperties] > nt:unstructured
[bicdoc:metaData] > nt:unstructured
[bicdoc:properties] > nt:unstructured
[bicdoc:foreignMetaData] > nt:unstructured
  + * (bicdoc:metaData) version
[bicdoc:file] > nt:file, mix:referenceable
  - * (undefined)
  - bicdoc:versionCounter (long) version
  + * (bicdoc:extendedProperties) version

[bicdoc:folder] > nt:folder, mix:referenceable orderable
  - jcr:lastModified (date) mandatory version
  - bicdoc:versionCounter (long) version
  - acl (undefined) version multiple
  + foreignMetaData (bicdoc:foreignMetaData) version
  + * (bicdoc:file) version
  + * (bicdoc:folder) version
  + * (bicdoc:content) version

[bicdoc:content] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable orderable
  - * (undefined) version

[lhc:news] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable orderable
  - * (undefined) version
  - subCategories (reference) multiple
  - recipientList (reference) multiple
  - author (string) multiple
  - responsible (string) multiple

[lhc:newsfolder] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable orderable
  + * (lhc:news) version

[lhc:posting] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable orderable
  - * (undefined) version

[lhc:kncfolderroot] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable orderable
  + * (lhc:posting) version
  + * (lhc:kncfolder) version

[lhc:kncfolder] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable orderable
  - * (undefined) version
  + * (lhc:posting) version
  + * (lhc:kncfolder) version

[lhc:configuration] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable
   - * (undefined) version

[lhc:problem] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable orderable
  - * (undefined) version
  - authors (string) multiple
  - responsible (string) multiple

[lhc:problemfolder] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable orderable
  + * (lhc:problem) version

[lhc:barrier] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable orderable
  - * (undefined) version
  - problems (reference) multiple
  - authors (string) multiple
  - responsible (string) multiple

[lhc:barrierfolder] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable orderable
  + * (lhc:barrier) version

[lhc:barriercluster] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable orderable
  - * (undefined) version
  - barriers (reference) multiple
  - authors (string) multiple
  - responsible (string) multiple

[lhc:barrierclusterfolder] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable orderable
  + * (lhc:barriercluster) version

[lhc:barrierremoval] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable orderable
  - * (undefined) version
  - barriers (reference) multiple
  - barrierClusters (reference) multiple
  - authors (string) multiple
  - participants (string) multiple
  - responsible (string) multiple
  - orderer (string) multiple

[lhc:barrierremovalfolder] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable orderable
  + * (lhc:barrierremoval) version

------------------>

<nodeType hasOrderableChildNodes="true" isMixin="false" name="lhc:news"
primaryItemName="">

<supertypes>

<supertype>bicdoc:folder</supertype>

<supertype>mix:referenceable</supertype>

</supertypes>

<propertyDefinition autoCreated="false" mandatory="false"

multiple="true" name="subCategories" onParentVersion="COPY"

protected="false" requiredType="Reference" />

<propertyDefinition autoCreated="false" mandatory="false"

multiple="false" name="*" onParentVersion="VERSION" protected="false"

requiredType="undefined" />

</nodeType>