jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sktkaur <sumanjee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] jackrabbit-core 1.4.1 released
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:06:58 GMT

Hi,

Now i want to know what to do after running repository?
How to proceed further?
I know that:
"Using a content repository allows an application to deal with an
arbitrarily large hierarchical space in a scalable manner automatically
profiting from the repository services such as versioning, query,
transactions or namespaces which make a content repository an ideal data
store for many applications".
How a content repository can be seen as a data storage?
How to store,retrive and change data?
What are the steps to proceed?