jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From greg power <greg.power...@btinternet.com>
Subject JCR-1293 build problem
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 16:11:06 GMT

Hi all,

I've tried building both the latest svn trunk version and the
jackrabbit-1.4-src.jar using maven. Got to do this because i need to deploy
it to JBoss therefore make some amendments and use the rar. It built once,
but now it always fails on:

 T E S T S
Running org.apache.jackrabbit.core.integration.JCRAPITest
Tests run: 1037, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 27.578
sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

Failed tests:
  testRestoreName(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.version.RestoreTest)

It does not seem to matter if I try trunk or the 1.4 release. Is the answer
to this to disable certain tests pending resolution of JCR-1293? If so does
anyone know how?

regards
greg