jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <pav...@git.es>
Subject Re: how can I say to jackrabbit to index a text when I put a TIFF in the repository?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 06:43:11 GMT
El vie, 28-03-2008 a las 08:26 +0200, Jukka Zitting escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 7:59 PM, Dave Brosius <dbrosius@mebigfatguy.com> wrote:
> > Maybe add a reference property to your TIFF node, that references
> > a node that contains the text?
>
> Or just a normal string property with the text to be indexed.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

But, in this case, the query can't be:

  /jcr:root//element(*,my:document)[jcr:contains(nt:resource,'hola
mundo')]

and should be something like (if I store the text in my:docText
property:

  /jcr:root//element(*,my:document)[jcr:contains(my:docText,'hola
mundo')]

because Lucene is not indexing the "document text version". By the way,
can I get the text generated by text-extractors or it is only used by
Lucene engine?
--
Paco Avila <pavila@git.es>
GIT Consultors