jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Matej Knopp" <matej.kn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WebDav node replace
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:53:31 GMT
Yeah, I thought that would be the answer :)

Well, i think i can live with that. Another thing that crosses my mind
is how to get editor that doesn't support DeltaV to update a checked
in node. Is that even possible? Is there any option to check out node
before put and check it in afterwards transparently?

Thanks.

-Matej

--
Resizable and reorderable grid components.
http://www.inmethod.com