jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tong Fin" <tong.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Out of memory problem
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:16:32 GMT
Hi,
My applications needs to create a large number of nodes.
At some point in the node creation, I got "out of memory" exception.

To avoid this "out of memory" problem, from time to time, my application
call "Session.save" or "Node.save" methods.
But, this "save" method is very slow (processing 20000 nodes can take about
30 minutes!).

I am using TransientRepository to connect to the Repository.

Is there any other options that I can try to avoid "out of memory" and have
acceptable performance ?

I am usinng 1.3.3 version.

Thanks,
-- Tong