jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Katia Santos" <katiasan...@gmail.com>
Subject Full Text Search Problem
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:05:51 GMT
Hello,

Im trying to search binary content wiht the following query :
//*[jcr:contains(jcr:data,'myword')]  but I dont get any results.

I know that my node has to be of type nt:resource, and has to have the
properties jcr:data,  jcr:mimeType and jcr:lastModified.
Can the ParentNode of this resourceNode be of any type? or it has to
be of a specific type??

I´m doing something like this:

Node parentNode = noActual.addNode(IConstantsEcm.MY_PARENT_NODE);
Node childNode= noDocumento.addNode(IConstantsEcm.MY_CHILD_NODE, "nt:resource");
                noConteudo.setProperty("jcr:data", binaryData);
                noConteudo.setProperty("jcr:mimeType", "application/pdf");
                Calendar c = new GregorianCalendar();
                noConteudo.setProperty("jcr:lastModified", c);

When I create the parent node I´m not specifying the type, so it is
going to be an unstructured node, is it possible to search with full
text in a resource node that its a child of an unstructured node?

If it is...please can someone tell me whats missing?

In my workspace configuration I have:

<SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
     	<param name="analyzer"
value="org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer"/>-
     	 <param name="queryClass"
value="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryImpl"/>
   	  <param name="textFilterClasses"
value="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.MsExcelTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.MsPowerPointTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.MsWordTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.PdfTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.HTMLTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.XMLTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.RTFTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.OpenOfficeTextExtractor"/>
  </SearchIndex>

maybe i´m missing something!!

Thank´s