jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Rohnny Moland" <rmol...@gmail.com>
Subject using oracle persistence manager with jndi
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:13:26 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to get oracle persistence manager to work with jndi (with
latest released version of jackrabbit 1.4/1.4.1). I have defined
something like this:

        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.OraclePersistenceManager">
          <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="workspace_"/>
          <param name="schema" value="${db.type}"/>
          <param name="externalBLOBs" value="false"/>
          <param name="driver" value="javax.naming.InitialContext" />
          <param name="url" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/myds" />
          <param name="tableSpace" value="USERS" />
        </PersistenceManager>

..I then get: "invalid username/password; logon denied". The wiki says
this should work...so I wonder if someone could post an example of a
persistence manager that works with oracle + JNDI ? It works if I
specify user and password to the persistence manager, but the whole
point is to avoid doing so.

As an alternative: Can I get jndi + oracle in some other way without
making my own persistence manager?

Kind regards,
Rohnny