jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Brad <b...@javawork.co.uk>
Subject Re: WebDAV authentication
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:11:21 GMT
Angela,

that doesn't work for me. Here's the relevant section of my web.xml

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>JCRWebdavServer</servlet-name>
        <description>
            The webdav servlet that connects HTTP request to the repository.
        </description>
        <servlet-class>org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.JCRWebdavServerServlet</servlet-class>
         <init-param>
             <param-name>missing-auth-mapping</param-name>
             <param-value>user:pass</param-value>
             <description></description>
         </init-param>

        <init-param>
            <param-name>authenticate-header</param-name>
            <param-value>Basic realm="Jackrabbit Webdav Server"</param-value>
            <description>
                Defines the value of the 'WWW-Authenticate' header.
            </description>
        </init-param>

        <init-param>
            <param-name>resource-path-prefix</param-name>
            <param-value>/server</param-value>
            <description>
                defines the prefix for spooling resources out of the repository.
            </description>
        </init-param>
        <load-on-startup>5</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

I did look at this before but I always get challenged.