jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Anil K. Kotha" <An...@2xprime.com>
Subject RE: [CacheManager] resizeAll size=26
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 09:30:45 GMT
HI Thomas,
	Thanks for the response.

	The following is the stacktrace.

	javax.jcr.RepositoryException: No ManagedConnections available
within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] )
      at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerObject.getRepositoryException(Ser
verObject.java:136)
      at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerRepository.login(ServerRepository
.java:97)
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor98.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at
Impl.java:25)
      at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:294)
      at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:149)
      at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)
      at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.ja
va:701)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
      at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Unknown
Source)
      at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown Source)
      at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerRepository_Stub.login(Unknown
Source)
      at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientRepository.login(ClientRepository
.java:96)
      at
com.aklero.cms.JackrabbitRepository.<init>(JackrabbitRepository.java:52)
      at com.aklero.cms.JRCMSSystem.<init>(JRCMSSystem.java:51)
      at
com.aklero.db.dao.aggr.util.DMSIntegrationDAOImpl.createNewDocument(DMSI
ntegrationDAOImpl.java:841)
      at
com.aklero.db.dao.aggr.util.DMSIntegrationDAOImpl.loadMissingDocument(DM
SIntegrationDAOImpl.java:1275)
      at
com.aklero.services.DMSIntegrationServiceImpl.loadMissingDocument(DMSInt
egrationServiceImpl.java:68)
      at
com.aklero.dms.DMSIntegrator.createMissingDocDefs(DMSIntegrator.java:331
)
      at
com.aklero.dms.DMSIntegrator.handleMissingDeficiencies(DMSIntegrator.jav
a:223)
      at
com.aklero.dms.DMSIntegrator.processDmsXmlFile(DMSIntegrator.java:157)
      at
com.aklero.dms.DMSScheduler.invokeDMSIntegrator(DMSScheduler.java:145)
      at
com.aklero.dms.DMSScheduler.copyDirectory(DMSScheduler.java:115)
      at com.aklero.dms.DMSScheduler.copyDirectory(DMSScheduler.java:89)
      at com.aklero.dms.DMSScheduler.run(DMSScheduler.java:66)
      at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)

Anilk.