jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Anil K. Kotha" <An...@2xprime.com>
Subject No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 10:14:27 GMT
Hi,

      I am getting the following exception when I try to access
repository.

      I am using session.logout() to after doing the things. Do I have
to add any code to close the session?

            Or

      Please tell me if I have to change any of the parameters in the
config files.

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: No ManagedConnections available within
configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] )

      at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerObject.getRepositoryException(Ser
verObject.java:136)

      at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerRepository.login(ServerRepository
.java:97)

      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor98.invoke(Unknown Source)

      at
Impl.java:25)

      at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:294)

      at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:149)

      at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)

      at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.ja
va:701)

      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

      at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Unknown
Source)

      at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown Source)

      at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)

      at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerRepository_Stub.login(Unknown
Source)

      at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientRepository.login(ClientRepository
.java:96)

      at
com.aklero.cms.JackrabbitRepository.<init>(JackrabbitRepository.java:52)

      at com.aklero.cms.JRCMSSystem.<init>(JRCMSSystem.java:51)

      at
com.aklero.db.dao.aggr.util.DMSIntegrationDAOImpl.createNewDocument(DMSI
ntegrationDAOImpl.java:841)

      at
com.aklero.db.dao.aggr.util.DMSIntegrationDAOImpl.loadMissingDocument(DM
SIntegrationDAOImpl.java:1275)

      at
com.aklero.services.DMSIntegrationServiceImpl.loadMissingDocument(DMSInt
egrationServiceImpl.java:68)

      at
com.aklero.dms.DMSIntegrator.createMissingDocDefs(DMSIntegrator.java:331
)

      at
com.aklero.dms.DMSIntegrator.handleMissingDeficiencies(DMSIntegrator.jav
a:223)

      at
com.aklero.dms.DMSIntegrator.processDmsXmlFile(DMSIntegrator.java:157)

      at
com.aklero.dms.DMSScheduler.invokeDMSIntegrator(DMSScheduler.java:145)

      at
com.aklero.dms.DMSScheduler.copyDirectory(DMSScheduler.java:115)

      at com.aklero.dms.DMSScheduler.copyDirectory(DMSScheduler.java:89)

      at com.aklero.dms.DMSScheduler.run(DMSScheduler.java:66)

      at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)

Thanks,

Anilk.