jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Anil K. Kotha" <An...@2xprime.com>
Subject Cache Manager
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:05:10 GMT
Hi All,

                I am using jack rabbit with Jackrabbit server.

                The following is the exception I am getting when the
cache size reaches to 44.

                I came to know that there is session leakage...

but is there any way how to find it...

or how can we close the un used sessions....?

Or is there any way to increase the session.....

Any other options also welcome.....

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: No ManagedConnections available

within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] )

      at

org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerObject.getRepositoryException(Ser

verObject.java:136)

      at

org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerRepository.login(ServerRepository

.java:97)

      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor98.invoke(Unknown Source)

      at

Impl.java:25)

      at

sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:294)

      at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:149)

      at

sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)

      at

sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.ja

va:701)

      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

      at

sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Unknown

Source)

      at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown Source)

      at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)

      at

org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerRepository_Stub.login(Unknown

Source)

      at

org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientRepository.login(ClientRepository

.java:96)

      at

com.aklero.cms.JackrabbitRepository.<init>(JackrabbitRepository.java:52)

      at com.aklero.cms.JRCMSSystem.<init>(JRCMSSystem.java:51)

      at

com.aklero.db.dao.aggr.util.DMSIntegrationDAOImpl.createNewDocument(DMSI

ntegrationDAOImpl.java:841)

      at

com.aklero.db.dao.aggr.util.DMSIntegrationDAOImpl.loadMissingDocument(DM

SIntegrationDAOImpl.java:1275)

      at

com.aklero.services.DMSIntegrationServiceImpl.loadMissingDocument(DMSInt

egrationServiceImpl.java:68)

      at

com.aklero.dms.DMSIntegrator.createMissingDocDefs(DMSIntegrator.java:331

)

      at

com.aklero.dms.DMSIntegrator.handleMissingDeficiencies(DMSIntegrator.jav

a:223)

      at

com.aklero.dms.DMSIntegrator.processDmsXmlFile(DMSIntegrator.java:157)

      at

com.aklero.dms.DMSScheduler.invokeDMSIntegrator(DMSScheduler.java:145)

      at

com.aklero.dms.DMSScheduler.copyDirectory(DMSScheduler.java:115)

      at com.aklero.dms.DMSScheduler.copyDirectory(DMSScheduler.java:89)

      at com.aklero.dms.DMSScheduler.run(DMSScheduler.java:66)

      at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)

Thanks,

Anilk.