jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Fulford" <matt.fulf...@pfiks.com>
Subject RE: MSSQL bundle persistence manager
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 16:21:05 GMT
Hi Thomas,
Thanks - I had some 1.3 jars still on the classpath.

All working now.

Matt

PreparedStatement
> in DbNameIndex.java
>
> Regards,
> Thomas
>

> On Feb 5, 2008 12:53 PM, Matt Fulford <matt.fulford@pfiks.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > We're trying to setup a 1.4 repository with the MSSql bundle
persistence
> > manager

(org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MSSqlPersistenceManager).
> > When the repository is first accessed, the following exception is
> > thrown:
> >
> > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AbstractMethodError:

com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerConnection.prepareStatement(Ljava/
> > lang/String;I)Ljava/sql/PreparedStatement;
> >        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.DbNameIndex.init(DbNa
> > meIndex.java:76)
> >        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.DbNameIndex.<init>(Db
> > NameIndex.java:62)
> >        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager
> > .createDbNameIndex(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:616)
> >        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager
> > .getNameIndex(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:601)
> >        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager
> > .init(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:565)
> >        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MSSqlPersistenceManager.in
> > it(MSSqlPersistenceManager.java:54)
> >        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createPersistenceManager(Repos
> > itoryImpl.java:1117)
> >        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(Repositor
> > yImpl.java:358)
> >        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:275
> > )
> >        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:521
> > )
> >        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(Transient
> > Repository.java:245)
> >        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(Transient
> > Repository.java:265)
> >        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository

(http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jackrabbit-dev/200702.mbox/%3C