jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using oracle persistence manager with jndi
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:46:00 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for the confusion... Actually the main problem was fixed in
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1305 and this is in
Jackrabbit core 1.4.1. As Jukka wrote the scope of JCR-1309 is bigger,
and you probably you don't need it. Jackrabbit 1.4.1 should be OK.

Could you post the JNDI configuration, the repository.xml and the
workspace.xml files?

>  I also tried to define it as a resource in tomcat, but it says that
>  the data source factory is not supported

Could you post the stack trace and error messages? If you got error
messages and stack traces in Jackrabbit, could you post that as well
please?

Regards,
Thomas