jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using oracle persistence manager with jndi
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:00:02 GMT
Hi,

I am really sorry, I was wrong about Jackrabbit core 1.4.1. It is
committed in the trunk, but not in 1.4.1. For details, see:

So, unfortunately, you need to specify both user name and password in
the Jackrabbit configuration as well. Maybe you can convince Jukka to
include it in Jackrabbit 1.4.2 ;-)

Regards,
Thomas