jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CacheManager] resizeAll size=26
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 09:31:40 GMT
Hi,

         I am using jackrabbit with Jboss server, when I see the logs
> of the jboss server I saw this "INFO  [CacheManager] resizeAll size=26",
> and the size is increasing...

Usually that means  sessions are created but didn't log out.

1)    What the size indicates?

It's the number of internal caches. Each session has a number of caches.

2)    I am using session.logout(), will it affect this value?

Session.logout should decrease the number.

3)    Some times I am getting "No ManagedConnections available within
> configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] )" this exception...

Could you post the stack trace as well?

Regards,
Thomas