jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Brosius" <dbros...@mebigfatguy.com>
Subject JSR170 & support for the 'explicit checkout' model
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:42:28 GMT
Hi folks,

   Apparently my google skills aren't up to snuff, but i have been trying to figure out whether
jsr170 supports the 'explicit checkout' model, as done with clearcase, sourcesafe, etc, etc.
As there is no 'undocheckout' method, i am lead to believe it really only supports the svn/cvs
'implicit checkout' model. I did notice the
Node.replace method, and thought perhaps that this could be used, altho i wasn't able to get
it to work the way i expected.

Am i missing something obvious? How do you remove the checkout status of a Node without checkin?

thanks, dave