jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using oracle persistence manager with jndi
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:28:24 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Thomas Mueller
<thomas.tom.mueller@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I am really sorry, I was wrong about Jackrabbit core 1.4.1. It is
>  committed in the trunk, but not in 1.4.1. For details, see:
>
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1309
>
>  So, unfortunately, you need to specify both user name and password in
>  the Jackrabbit configuration as well. Maybe you can convince Jukka to
>  include it in Jackrabbit 1.4.2 ;-)

The scope of the JCR-1309 change is much bigger than this issue with
Oracle persistence.

If there's a real need to have "no usename or password" configuration
for Oracle in jackrabbit-core 1.4.2, then I'd be OK adding a specific
patch for that instead of a wide refactoring like JCR-1309.

BR,

Jukka Zitting