jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Frederic Laugier <h...@dementia7.net>
Subject XPath query with child axis predicates problem
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 23:44:22 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'd like to start by saying that Jackrabbit is just great.

We're integrating Jackrabbit in a J2EE application at my company and I'm
afraid we've found few bugs.

I've managed to create 2 tests cases showing the issues. Basically the
problem occurs when we're using XPath queries with child axis predicates
like //*[a/b/c/d/e/@prop='something']. With this kind of query the
results may contain too many nodes or not enough nodes.

The attachment contains the source code for the JUnit tests (I apologize
but the test data are in French).

Any help would be really appreciated. Don't hesitate to ask for more
information if needed.

Best regards,
Frederic Laugier.