jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: XPath query performance yet another time.
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:17:07 GMT
Alex Lukin wrote:
> 3.  "//element(my:topic)"  - 4.3 seconds. (was 12)

forgot to mention that my test was conducted with respectDocumentOrder=true.
When running with respectDocumentOrder=false the results are:

executed in 406 ms, looped over 640 result nodes in 16 ms
executed in 16 ms, looped over 640 result nodes in 15 ms
executed in 16 ms, looped over 640 result nodes in 0 ms
executed in 31 ms, looped over 640 result nodes in 0 ms
executed in 16 ms, looped over 640 result nodes in 0 ms
executed in 15 ms, looped over 640 result nodes in 0 ms
executed in 16 ms, looped over 640 result nodes in 16 ms
executed in 15 ms, looped over 640 result nodes in 0 ms
executed in 16 ms, looped over 640 result nodes in 0 ms
executed in 15 ms, looped over 640 result nodes in 0 ms

the timing is nearly the same when respectDocumentOrder=true and 'order by
@jcr:score' is appended to the statement.

regards
  marcel