jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Xpath search with child axis.
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:11:29 GMT
Hi Helio,

I've written a small test, but was unable to reproduce your issue:

     public void testQuery() throws RepositoryException {
         Node x = testRootNode.addNode("_pX");
         Node y = x.addNode("Y");
         String uuid;
         while (Character.isLetter(
                 (uuid = UUID.randomUUID().toString()).charAt(0))) {
         }
         Node u = y.addNode(uuid);
         u.setProperty("prop", 3);
         testRootNode.save();
         String stmt = "/jcr:root/" + testPath +
                 "[_pX/Y/" + ISO9075.encode(uuid) + "/@prop >= 1]";
         System.out.println(stmt);
         executeXPathQuery(stmt, new Node[]{testRootNode});
     }

can you please check again that your query statement is correct?

regards
  marcel