jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sean Callan" <seancal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proper Workspace/Indexing Configuration
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:54:23 GMT
Hi Marcel,

You've answered all my questions in one morning, what a great thing!  I did
realize my issue with the dependencies for text extraction the other day by
stumbling upon the pom.xml.  In addition I found there are some other
dependencies necessary for PDF extraction listed on the PDFBox website.

Thanks for much for all your help, I owe you a beer, let me know when you're
in Washington, DC!

Thanks,
Sean