jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sean Callan" <seancal...@gmail.com>
Subject XPATH Question
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 00:52:31 GMT
Hey guys,

I've got an xpath that is doing some really interesting things.  I'm trying
to find a specific node, given the UUID, which has security nodes that match
the ones I provide.

As follows:
//*[jcr:uuid='87b8648b-1fc0-4886-8e16-c439580bcf1f' and (
security:role/@security:roleId = '100' or security:role/@security:roleId =
'200 )]

The query is returning this specific node when in fact it SHOULD NOT, this
node does NOT have either of these security:role/@security:roleId,  any idea
why this is happening?  There are other nodes in the tree that have these
security roles, but this specific node does not.

I know the issue has to be with how I am setting up my xpath, any ideas?

Thanks,
Sean