jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sean Callan" <seancal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit web page scroll is sloooooow
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:17:07 GMT
Hi,

I'm using FF2 on Ubuntu and the issue does not appear to be website related
but rather Ubuntu.  It may be a recent update they pushed but I've been
having issues with FF crawling and at points even locking up.  There appear
to be no issues in Windows using Safari, FF2, FF3, IE7.

You may want to try the Ubuntu mailing list or IRC channel to track the
issue down.

Sean