jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Raman" <sridhar.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with SearchIndex parameters
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 10:31:58 GMT
In the class AbstractSession, the method importXML has this line:
ContentHandler handler =
            getImportContentHandler(parentAbsPath, uuidBehavior);
I am supposed to wrap this ContentHandler object right?

Currently it's returning ImportHandler object.  I need to write a similar
handler, where I take care of the 1000 node count in the endElement method.
Am I on the right track?

(Apologies, this is the first time I am making such changes to the code, so
just wanted to make sure I am atleast on the right path)