jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alex Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua>
Subject Re: Errors installing jackrabbit-webapp-1.4.war. Need basic help
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:00:28 GMT
Saturday 09 February 2008 02:46:18 Garey Mills написав:
> Hi -
>
>     I am downloading the war and dropping it into Tomcat. After that it
> doesn't find a repository, and can't seem to create one. I don't know if
> I am doing things right. Is there some guide to getting the simple
> webDav servlet to work, just for testing?

You must download JSR-170 from http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr170/index.html
and install
jcr-1.0.jar from it in ${TOMCAT_HOME}/lib for tomcat 6 .

Some VERY smart and clever guys decided not to distribute it with "war" application because
it breaks
crystal clear philosophy of library loading. Rihgt, Jukka?
--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE