jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alex Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua>
Subject Q. Xpath performance again
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 17:51:45 GMT
Hi, All!

I know this question was discussed before but I can't find good solution.

My content placed somewhere like "/myRoot/news/en/SomeCategory/2008/01" and I want to get
all nodes from this path by executing guery like
"//myRoot/news/en//*/2008/01/ ..."
It takes up to minute with only 2000 items in "/myRoot/news/en/" node.

How can I mangle query or configure repository to get acceptable search time?

I may use NodeIterator to get all subnodes but this is not good solution because
I use queries in JSP pages to give more flexibility to JSP desigber.

--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE