jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From shepy <vladosep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Register custom nodes using jcr2spi (spi2dav)
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:21:10 GMT

Hello,

    I'm using jcr2spi - spi2dav to access jackrabbit repository. When i
tried to register custom node types (with spring jcr module ver0.8) I've got
an exception (classCast). I did a little bit of tracing and discovered that
spring jcr module is trying to register custom node types by obtaining
JackrabbitNodeTypeManager (from WorkspaceImpl). When i looked at the code in
jackrabbit-jcr2SPI module I saw that SessionImpl creates node type manager
which is not an implementation of JackrabbitNodeTypeManager.
    This raises two questions: 1) Where is the mistake? 2)How can I register
custom node types? I have registered custom nodes on server side but when
using jcr2spi - spi2dav this seems not to be enough (i'm getting
exceptions).

Thanks for answer.