jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From hsp_ <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Xpath search with child axis.
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:26:15 GMT

Hi;
Sorry by put a message in jira, without have sure that was a bug....
Well, my problem remains almost the same.
Like you wrote:
"You need to escape the initial digit of the uuid. Digits are not valid
start characters for XML names.
/jcr:root/A/B//element(*,my:type)[X/Y/_x0033_ca3f395-7ae9-4553-b0d2-401b3bdff3d2/@prop:number
>= 1]
"
I did it (and don't get it), but in the repository I have a node in this
path: _pX/Y/0033_ca3f395-7ae9-4553-b0d2-401b3bdff3d2;
when I do the following search there is no result (and there is the value 3
in property @prop:number) :
/jcr:root/A/B//element(*,my:type)[_pX/Y/_x0033_ca3f395-7ae9-4553-b0d2-401b3bdff3d2/@prop:number>=1].

Is the path "_pX" invalid eigther in XML???

In other hands, if I do the
search:/jcr:root/A/B//element(*,my:type)[_pX/Y/*/@prop:number>=1];
it returns a result but whatever the value in property @prop:number (long).

So, this way I have in trouble in my use case, both ways to build a
expression has a extrange behavior that I could get your explanation for.
Thanks.
Helio