jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Squirmy <seth.ta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV rights?
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 20:33:25 GMT

Angela Schreiber wrote:

> with the default configuration (web.xml, 'missing-auth-mapping'
> init-param) you should indeed be prompted from login and get
> RW-access to all resources with any userID/password pair except
> for the anonymous.

How can I access the webdav with alternative credentials when it is set up
to use anonymous when no other credentials are supplied (i.e. user is never
challenged for name and pw)? I'd like the webdav to be open and readable by
anyone without their having to supply any credentials, but I'd also like an
admin person to be able to log in with write access.

Seth