jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From safi <potkaljinahoub...@email.cz>
Subject Shutting down will probably never finish
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 10:58:21 GMT

Hi,

I would like to ask why shutting down a repository takes a long long time
and it does not seem that shutting will ever finish.
I access repository from a servlet and what I am trying to do is to close
all sessions. I was said that shutting down whole repository is a way how to
do that. So in a servlet I have this code:

try {
        javax.jcr.Session session = repository.getSession();
    	((org.apache.jackrabbit.api.JackrabbitRepository)
session.getRepository()).shutdown();
	System.out.println("repository has been shut");
} catch (Exception ex) {
	ex.printStackTrace();
}

When I call a servlet the code stucks on shutdown() method. "Repository has
been shut" is never printed to the stout. Does anybody know where could be a
problem?

Thanks