jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bfxw <linqer...@ebaotech.com>
Subject Re: Exception Help
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:03:03 GMT

Hi stefan
   thank you very much , I have changed my local oracle jdbc jar to
10.2.0.3.0 version. The problem before have be resovled,my application
can start and jackrabbit can be initialized now .

When I do a application operation "add a document",another error happend
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15222908/server.log server.log
But the document is seem to be added into oracle db successfully yet,
some jackrabbit internal node state Maybe is not right,I don't know the
reason,Can u help me?
thank you very much!