jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Hess, Peter" <peter.hess....@gbtec.de>
Subject AW: Can't get CustomNode with XPATH
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 09:38:04 GMT
Hi!

Thanks for the answer.

I'm not sure whath's going on. I' ve changed the definition in the CND file from

> [lhc:news] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable mixin orderable

[lhc:news] > bicdoc:folder, mix:referenceable orderable

and now it works. So I've followed your hint, but I really did not understand :-)

By the way: lhc:news for me is the primary node name. I've checked this in the custom_nodetypes.xml.
For the first time, my Problem is solved. We do not want to use the mixin feature in our system
at the Moment. But I like to understand. If someone can explain what I've done wrong. Thanks!

Peter

------------------>

<nodeType hasOrderableChildNodes="true" isMixin="false" name="lhc:news" primaryItemName="">

<supertypes>

<supertype>bicdoc:folder</supertype>

<supertype>mix:referenceable</supertype>

</supertypes>

<propertyDefinition autoCreated="false" mandatory="false"

multiple="true" name="subCategories" onParentVersion="COPY"

protected="false" requiredType="Reference" />

<propertyDefinition autoCreated="false" mandatory="false"

multiple="false" name="*" onParentVersion="VERSION" protected="false"

requiredType="undefined" />

</nodeType>