jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Karianne Berg <ke...@start.no>
Subject Logging in to a Jackrabbit repository
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 21:15:30 GMT
Hello all,

I am quite new to Jackrabbit and content repositories in general. I have run
the first part ("Hop 1") of the "first hops" example, and I ran into the
following peculiar behavior: I noticed that if I changed the line
   Session session = repository.login();
   Credentials creds = new SimpleCredentials("bullshit",
   Session session = repository.login(creds);

I could still login successfully. Why does it behave like this? And what is
the easiest way to setup "real" authentication?

Karianne Berg

View raw message