jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV rights?
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 09:03:55 GMT
geoffrey@mx.fileflow.com wrote:

> Thanks for this fast answer...
> I'm using the standard configuration.
> I also login every time but still don't have write rights. I tried to
> write my own implementation of AccessManager without any luck either. I'll
> try with my own LoginModule tomorrow but I would rather not to...
> Is there a file or DB for login? How can I configure it (without my a new
> implementation)?

with the default configuration (web.xml, 'missing-auth-mapping'
init-param) you should indeed be prompted from login and get
RW-access to all resources with any userID/password pair except
for the anonymous.

the is no need to provide your own AccessManager to achieve that.
or did the problem arise with your own implementation?

View raw message