jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Andrea K." <akre...@alteanet.it>
Subject Re: Shared session pool
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:51:56 GMT

Thanks  for your reply Alex.

Now, as I've said, I'm using 15 session shared to access each workspace.
Everything work well, except sometimes the pool seems to hang up, and as
methods are syncronized, app is blocked. I have no errors in logs
(application or repository) and so is difficult to find the problem.
Have you any idea?

I have no waitTimeout in connector configuration (now is = 0).
Do you think it could be better to setup the value to at least 180 seconds?

It's a big problem and any help is appreciated...

Could be linked to sessions that read many binaries from repostory?

I can send the poll code if you want...

Thanks a lot...

BR,
AK.