jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Bruno Abitbol" <bruno.abit...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: serving static binaries
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 08:45:11 GMT
First thanks for your help and your very quick response.

Yes, that's right, I prefer to have apache for serving read-only static
content.
It seems expensive on a simple http GET request to call the servlet
container,
the database (the blobs are stored on a postgreSQL DB because the
application is deployed on multiple nodes),
and java input/output stream.

I will probably need to extend the SimpleDbPersistenceManager, this is the
one I've used for the application.