jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Amir.Rafi...@netsolpk.com
Subject Exception while login
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 07:32:53 GMT

I am using Jackrabbit repository through my RMI Server. I am using
following code to login

Repository repository = new
      TransientRepository(repositoryFile,repositoryHome);

session = repository.login(new SimpleCredentials("username",
                        "password".toCharArray()));

And for logout I use following code

session.logout();

I am getting following exception when my 2nd client tries login, after
first client has logged out successfully.

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: The repository home
C:\TCM\Repository\jackrabbit\TestPro\repository appears to be in use since
the file named .lock is already locked by the current process.
      at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.RepositoryLock.acquire(
RepositoryLock.java:122)
      at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(
RepositoryImpl.java:229)
      at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(
RepositoryImpl.java:521)
      at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(
TransientRepository.java:245)
      at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(
TransientRepository.java:265)
      at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(
TransientRepository.java:333)
      at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(
TransientRepository.java:363)

Please Help me to resolve this

Regards
~Amir Rafique

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any file transmitted with it is confidential and intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action regarding the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please return the original
to the sender and destroy the same immediately. Any views or opinions presented in this email
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
WARNING: The recipient should check this email and any attachment for the presence of viruses.
Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in
this email, the company does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from
the use of this email or attachment.