jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Yingjun Zhang <zhang_ying...@hotmail.com>
Subject how to load custom_nodetypes.xml into a DbFileSystem
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:32:37 GMT

Hi,

I've been trying to change my Jackrabbit repository from using a LocalFileSystem to using
DbFileSystem. It seems that I got everything else under my repository home directory into
the global_fsentry (I set the schemaObjectPrefix to global_) table except the custom_nodetypes.xml.

Particularly, I saw entries for the files  ${my_repository_home}/namespace/ns_reg.properties,
 ${my_repository_home}/namespace/ns_idx.properties, ${my_repository_home}/meta/rep.properties,
etc, but I didn't see the entry for the file ${my_repository_home}/nodetypes/custom_nodetypes.xml.
In the meanwhile, I'm getting "unregistered namespace error" for the custom node types defined
by myself. I assume that global custom node definition was not properly written into the DB
properly.

Can anybody shed some lights on this? Your help would be really appreciated.

By the way, here is the section in my repository.xml that defines this DbFileSystem:

<FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">
<param name="url" value="jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/jackrabbit"/>
<param name="driver" value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>
<param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
<param name="user" value="xxxx" />
<param name="password" value="yyyy"/>
<param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="global_"/>
<param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository"/>
</FileSystem>

Thanks.
Yingjun